Covid-19 Pandemic Update from the Elders
Lake Tomahawk Bible Church will close its building until further notice due to the Covid-19 pandemic. This decision was made by the Elder Board after careful review of the government’s guidelines and suggestions, available medical information, discussion, and prayer.
To be clear, we are not ceasing operations of the church only temporarily changing how the church will operate. Certain activities will be canceled until further notice, such as Awana, while others will continue in a changed format. If you would like to donate financially, we ask that these donations be mailed into the church.
Sunday morning services will now be live-streamed via our YouTube channel at 10:00 AM on Sunday. Check out our Sunday Morning live stream here.
Click on the link below to go directly to our Sunday Sermons.
As always, if you have any needs, questions, or concerns – please reach out to Pastor Peter or any of the Elders. We will provide further updates as things change.
– The Elders
Lake Tomahawk Bible Church WHO WE ARE
- Multi-generational body: young families, big families, seniors, singles
- Rural north-woods setting
- People from many different communities within a 60-mile radius
- Biblical, Authentic
- Attendance between 90 – 100 people on Sunday
- Lake Tomahawk, WI, the only church in town
- Growing, Fresh dynamic ministry
- Sunday school, adult and children
- People who have been transformed, and are being made new
- Gracious, loving, compassionate, desiring to serve
- Giving sacrificially
- Leaving a legacy for Jesus
- Independent evangelical church
- Elder led
- Hymns and chorus, acoustic guitars, piano, keyboards, voices
- Small group home fellowships
- Growing children’s ministry, Awana started 2018 with 40 students
- A familial, loving atmosphere