Located in the rural Northwoods of Wisconsin, Lake Tomahawk Bible Church is at an exciting crossroads and is in need of a full-time Pastor. As a multi-generational body of believers, Lake Tomahawk Bible Church is Christ-oriented with a familial, loving atmosphere.
Ministry Duties/Job Description
- Preaching, teaching and casting vision for the future
- Leadership, evangelism, encouraging the saints, and adult Christian education
- Shepherding people and leading various Bible studies across multiple local communities
- Carrying out the mission statement of Lake Tomahawk Bible Church
- Working with the Elders in a co-equal partnership
- Lead communion with the Elders once per month
- Conduct weddings, funerals, and various counseling needs of the members
Instructions to Potential Candidates
Please read through the documents listed below and submit your resume and completed questionnaire to Billee Tinker at email@example.com . All submissions need to be received by Dec. 1, 2019.
Pastoral Search Documents